Spring Escape Travel Tips
Isn't time to plan your next Galveston getaway? There are still shows to enjoy at The Grand 1894 Opera House along with other events including the Downtown Lofts Tour, Galveston Island Food & Wine Festival, Galveston Historic Homes Tour and more.
- New Beaches - Galveston has completed a $19.5 million beach nourishment project from 12th to 61st Streets. The project is being administered by the Galveston Park Board with funding support from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the Texas General Land Office and the City of Galveston.
- Best in Texas - Galveston Island was named one of The South's "Best Islands" by Southern Living Magazine.
- New Trolleys - Four rubber-wheel trolleys will begin operating mid-May and offer free rides this summer. Trolleys will run from 9 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
What to Do
There's always plenty to keep you entertained during a visit. Below are some favorite suggestions:
Book Two Nights Save 20%
- Book two consecutive nights Sunday through Thursday and Save 20%!
- Rates from $103.20
Book Three Nights Save 30%
- Book three consecutive nights Sunday through Thursday and Save 20%